Coaching Sessions Disclaimer
Before you book an online coaching session... please read.
By participating in/reading our coaching service/website/blog/email series, you acknowledge that Dr Sara is not a licensed psychologist or specialist health care professional. Her services do not replace the care of psychologists or other healthcare professionals.
Coaching Disclaimer and Waiver
All coaching services and communication email or otherwise, delivered by Dr. SJ and Adam Meet Eve Coaching as well as information on this website Adam Meet Eve are meant to help you identify the areas in your life and in your thinking that may be standing in your way of finding true love/marriage.
However, coaching is not professional mental health care or medical care. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your ability to function, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counsellor. Coaching may augment your therapy, but the work of coaching is meant to be done when major emotional and psychological wounds are already healing or healed. In that spirit, by purchasing coaching services from your Coach, you confirm that you have read and agreed to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
• I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from my Coach are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. I also understand that my Coach is not acting as a mental health counsellor or a medical professional.
• I understand that coaching is, at present, an unregulated industry and that my Coach is not licensed by any internationally recognised regulator. I also understand that for all legal purposes, the services provided by my Coach will be considered to be provided from any remote location worldwide or otherwise in the United Kingdom.
• I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
• I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
Coaching Disclaimer & Waiver
• I understand that all comments and ideas offered by Dr Sj (Coach) are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals and aims.
• I understand that to the extent our work together involves my personal and dating life, my Coach is not promising outcomes included but not limited to increased self-confidence/esteem, positive outlook in dating and preparedness for marriage.
• I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, they will do so to the extent of that the law requires.
• I understand that the use of technology is not always secure and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
• I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
The investment for the ensuing consultation is; • £(varies depending on service booked) These fees will be paid in advance of the sessions.
Additional appointments can be scheduled as needed.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please provide at least 24 hours’ notice or you will be charged for the appointment.
The services to be provided by the coach to the client are face-to-face or online video coaching, as agreed jointly with the client. Coaching may address specific personal life struggles, dating issues, or general conditions in the client's life. Other coaching services include values, thought storming, identifying action plans, examining modes of operation in life, asking clarifying questions, and making empowering requests or suggestions for action. Additionally, the client may be asked to reflect on difficult topics or situations which may result in an expression of emotions. Throughout the working relationship, the coach will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client understands that successful coaching requires a co-active collaborative approach between client and coach. In the coaching relationship, the coach plays the role of a facilitator of change, but it is the client's responsibility to enact or bring about the change by their own action.
If the client believes the coaching is not working as desired, the client will communicate this with the coach as soon as possible and the coaching strategy will be restructured to address the client’s desired outcome of coaching. The client understands that not all coaching methods and mediums all work for all clients and a course of trials may be required in order to find the best solutions. You are very much encouraged to talk more with the coach as to receive a better understanding of what coaching is about and how to get the most out of it.
The client also agrees to disclose details of the past or present psychological or psychiatric treatment. Coaching and counselling are not the same. Likewise, therapy and other modes of professional or medical psychological examination shall not be considered equivalent to coaching. I am not a registered psychologist or psychiatrist, nor a licensed therapist. I do not engage in therapy with my coaching clients. In entering into the coaching relationship, and signing the agreement, you are agreeing that if any mental health difficulties arise during the course of the coaching relationship, you will notify me immediately so that I can discuss with you an appropriate referral plan of action.
Confidentiality with Limits
All information about the coach/client relationship will remain strictly confidential except in very rare circumstances where decreed by law; i.e. where the court might issue an information request / subpoena for the file or information. If you wish for me as your coach to speak to someone outside our interactions, you need to give me written permission (original letter, fax or email) to do so.
Exceptions to confidentiality of course relate to circumstances such as intent to seriously harm someone, child abuse, thoughts of suicide etc. Otherwise, all remaining information is kept strictly confidential. If I am concerned that you may hurt yourself or someone else. If you raise suspicions about engagement in terrorism; I may have to speak to a third party. I will always discuss this with you first. However please note your consent is not a requisite for me to break confidentiality under these exceptional circumstances.It is also important to note that in some situations, it is important to be aware of the use of technology in that for some clients, there is a risk in using certain media such as the internet, mobile phones and cordless phones. If you use these to communicate with me, then I will assume that it is appropriate to continue to do so in my interactions with you.
The client has the option to terminate the coaching agreement before the firsr coaching session has commenced. The electronic signature and check box on this agreement indicate full understanding of the agreement with the information outlined above.
Coaching is a service that provides personal coaching to specific individuals and/or groups. The client is aware that coaching is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counselling or any other type of therapy or medical advice. I will at all times exercise my best professional efforts, skills and care of ensuring my client is coached to meet their life coaching aims and goals, the client understands and acknowledges the coach will not be liable legally or otherwise, for the actions the client may or may not undertake as a result of the life coaching sessions.
No assumption of responsibility is made, or given, and the client requesting such advice agrees not to hold Adam meet Eve Agency (Provider) responsible or liable in any form or fashion, for such actions taken of their own accord. The method and process by which this advice and direction is given in whatsoever, written or verbal, constitutes an agreement or liability on the part of the provider and is acknowledged to be different in many ways than clinical and medical counselling. You (the client) agree that using any of these life coaching services are entirely at your own risk. Life coaching services are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty for information services, coaching, uninterrupted access, or products and services provided through or in connection with the service.
This service is requested at the client's own choice and with inherent singular responsibility. Any actions or lack of actions, taken by the client of such advice is done so solely by choice and responsibility of the client and is neither the responsibility nor liability of Adam Meet Eve Agency.
The client takes full responsibility in the decisions they make after being coached as well as the consequences. The client enters into coaching with full understanding that they are responsible for creating their own results. Periodically, Adam Meet Eve Agency may provide links to other web sites or written print material which may be of value, interest and convenience to you. This does not constitute endorsement of material at those sites or any associated organisation product of service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own informed decision about the accuracy of the information at those sites and print material including their privacy policies. In no event shall Adam Meet Eve Agency (Provider) be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material.